- 3 large eggs
- 1 up coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons prepared coffee cool or room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup diary-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs and coconut sugar. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat on high until light and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Mixture will have increased in volume and will be sticky, rather than thin or runny.
- Stir in almond flour, coconut flour, dark cocoa powder, cooled liquid coffee, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 60-seconds bursts, stirring very well in between each round, until the chocolate has just melted. Stir until completely smooth, then pour into the brownie batter. Stir well to combine. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line a 9×9″ baking pan with parchment paper. Pour brownie batter into the prepared pan, making sure batter fills all corners evenly. Bake 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with moist crumbs. The toothpick should not be coated in batter, but it should not be clean, either. When you see moist crumbs, remove from the oven and let cool completely on the counter or on a wire rack.
- When cool, lift out of the baking pan using the sides of the parchment paper. Cut into 9 equal squares.