- 1 pound boneless, chicken breast, poached and cooled
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Poach the chicken: place chicken in a pot, cover with water and bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 10-14 minutes until chicken is done (Opaque in the middle or 165 degrees)
- Shred Chicken into a large bowl (food processor makes this much easier)
- In a small bowl stir together the yogurt, celery, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken and toss to coat.